Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anniversary, Camp and Amelia Island

Well, this week Karen and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. My family thinks she has greater sainthood status than mother Teresa. It is amazing to think that it has been 25 years.

We sent Christopher to camp this week. He is going to the same camp (High Harbor, Rabun Gap) where Courtney is a counselor. Therefore, we are childless! We have not talked to Christopher, but talk every night to Courtney. They both seem to be having a blast.

With the kids gone, we went down to Amelia Island for a couple of days. To celebrate our anniversary, we put in an offer on a condo down there. The market is soft, so we made a low offer. If it does work out, that will be our anniversary gift to each other. If not, I had better start shopping!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

GREAT! I can hardly wait to vacation there in a couple of years. Do you need an onsite decorator??? I'm available and I know we can negotiate a reasonable price.
Sounds like a great anniversary present and also Congrats on 25 years. Take a look at my blog.
SUPRISE!!!!

christy said...

Congrats, and here's to many more to come!!