Tuesday, May 13, 2008

An Ideker Is Going to UGA!


Courtney leaves home and starts UGA on August 18th. The question is, will she be able to come back home? I think that answer largely rests on the outcome of the UT-UGA football game in October. That being said, there are some good things to say about UGA:


1) The football players don't stand out from the rest of the student body in terms of looking stupid.


2) Jokes like this:


A student from Tennessee and a student from Georgia are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give you three wishes total," says the Genie. The Tennessee student says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Tennessee." With a blink of the Genie's eye, "FOOM," the land in Tennessee was forever made fertile for farming. The Georgia student was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around the University of Georgia, so that nobody from out of state can come into our precious school." Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye,"POOF," there was a huge wall around Athens. The Tennessee student says, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it is about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and completely surrounds Athens. Nothing can get in or out." The Tennessee student says, "Fill it with water."


3) The fact that you don't have to take driver's ed and sex ed on the same day. After all, the mule needs some rest...

1 comment:

Nicole Puckett said...

Congratulations Courtney!! I always knew you were far brighter than your parents!!!