Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Wedding in Cincinnati


On friday, July 11th, brother Ric, Karen, Christopher and I piled into the Prius for a trip to Cincinnati.  The trip took 8 hours because Ric did not pedal fast enough.  The occasion was the wedding of Jen Robb and Tim Yulish.  Jen is the daughter of my cousin Dennis in Cincinnati.  Dennis, Ric and I grew up together and remain close.  

Jen and Tim had a beautiful wedding in Ault Park in Cincinnati.  A good time was had by all-- but some more than others!!  Christopher was taught the macarena and the shag by his mother. I think the boy has the potential to break a few hearts!

The next day Dennis and his wife Kathy hosted a reception at their new home in Cincinnati.  I had a chance to spend time with Tim (the groom) and his family.  He and Jen make a terrific couple and we wish them the best.  Here is the slideshow of the wedding and reception.

1 comment:

christy said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT!!! time.